All sales are final – digital, e-learning, software, video, protected content, or any other media distributed content is non-refundable. Exceptionally refunds might be available only as described on this document.
- The company offers the possibility for users to create a free account before making an effective purchase.
- The company makes available media content such as video on the website for users to try before making an actual purchase.
- The company makes available on the website web links to download software required for the use of its services. Users are encouraged to try the software, or any other tools on devices they intend to use before making an effective purchase.
- The company makes available on the website free lessons for your reference before making an actual purchase with regards to trading courses, video on demand, or any other e-learning material.
- The company makes available to any visitant to the site complimentary live streaming before making an actual purchase.
- The company makes available on the website free real time stock market calls on the Blog, on video and on Twitter, for your own reference before making an actual purchase.
- The company makes available on the website a free blog for your reference. Use it before subscribing to premium or protected content only available to premium subscribers, described herein.
The company only provides a full refund excluding banking and credit card commissions to clients who have not yet had access to the information upon an effective purchase.
There is no refund when the customer was already informed by email, SMS, phone or any other digital form on how to have access to the information, including but not limited to files to be downloaded, passwords, software to be installed, protected content on the website, or company servers.
To purchase on the online store, hereafter ‘marketplace’, it is required:
1. The user to be registered on the website;
2. The user to place an online order confirming his billing address, therefore complying to the existing law.
No refund shall be given to whom makes a deposit with the purpose of reserving a service to start at a future date. In this case the client loses the deposit amount, however it is not required for him to pay for the remaining difference.
It is mandatory the use of an iPAD and high speed internet to have the best live streaming experience. The company offers complimentary live streaming for users to test before making an actual purchase, therefore there is no refund for paid services.
There is no refund if a third party provider fails on delivering the broadcast, or if the viewer does not attend the broadcast for any reason outside the company scope.
Stock forecast(s), courses(s), earnings calls, lesson(s) and any other material available is no refundable since the company offers video samples recorded in real time for evaluation on its website.
The user has access to a free preview by creating a free account on the site, and attending complimentary live streaming.
The buyer should not proceed to payment unless he fully agrees to this document as well as to any other legal document available on the website for consultation.
Document last revision on July 5th, 2015 by Vieira