INTUITIVE CODE is dedicated to the fundamental values of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality in all of our relationships. We actively seek to protect the privacy and confidentiality of our client relationships. While obtaining accurate and timely information about our clients is critical to our ability to deliver the highest level of customer service, we also recognize the importance of protecting personal information.
We will safeguard any personal information acquired by us in connection with your use of company's websites, by upholding the privacy principles and procedures set forth below. We will not use or distribute your personal information in any other way without notifying you in advance, via the provision of supplemental privacy policies and statements or otherwise, and be giving you an adequate opportunity and means to respond.
Use and Collection
- We will only collect personal information from you in connection with your use of this site to facilitate your use of this site and the delivery of our services.
- The personal information we collect about you comes primarily from the information and materials you provide and your communications to us in connection with your use of this site. We may also collect information about your transactions and experiences as you utilize this site.
- We will use this personal information to confirm your identity, to process transaction and service requests, to assess the usage and performance of our online products and services, to service and administer any account you may have with us, to assist our sales and business representatives in understanding your needs and preferences, and to fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements.
- INTUITIVE CODE is committed to being at the forefront of information security to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information.
- Users of the non-public areas of this Website will be required to identify and authenticate themselves prior to accessing our services. Generally, identification and authentication take place through the use of your username and a password.
- The non-public areas of this site are built upon a secure infrastructure with multiple layers of protection, including measures ranging from proper physical security of our machines to system intrusion detection capabilities. Within those non-public areas, INTUITIVE CODE may use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer and encryption technologies to protect your information from external compromise.
- Security is a cooperative effort between INTUITIVE CODE and the users of this site. Please remember that passwords and user names are personal to you and should not be made available to any other person. Also, you should discontinue their use and advise us if you have any reason to suspect that someone else may be using them.
- We will not sell your personal information.
- In order to provide efficient and reliable services, and to improve product and service options available to our clients, INTUITIVE CODE may share your personal information with any of our affiliated companies or service providers. In either instance, your personal information will remain subject to stringent confidentiality protections.
- INTUITIVE CODE adheres to applicable legal and industry standards regarding the protection of our clients' confidential information.
- To the extent that we may engage unaffiliated companies to assist in providing services on this site, those service providers will be subject to strict contractual requirements to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information that they may obtain in the performance of their services. Those service providers may use personal information only in the course of providing services to INTUITIVE CODE and only for the purposes that we dictate. In addition, we will make every effort to ensure that they receive only the minimum amount of personal information necessary and will be allowed to retain that information only for as long as required for the provision of these services.
- We may disclose information in order to cooperate with legal authorities or to protect our rights and interests and those of our business partners.
- We may, when and to the extent appropriate, disclose your personal information to law enforcement or regulatory authorities.
- We may also disclose your personal information as necessary to perform credit checks, enforce our legal rights, collect debts or otherwise protect our interests and property.