A company’s identity and image are the result, not only of its financial and economic performance, but also of a series of principles, values, behaviours and options. Above all, the ethics of an enterprise are result of the combination of the ethics of its workers, who shall follow a number or rules and behavior principles.
stockmarketLIVE.TV expects that its collaborators’ behavior follows ethic concerns, without forgetting the impact their decisions, actions and behaviors have over shareholders, customers, suppliers and the general public.
Ethic concerns are even more significant at this time of new challenges, opportunities and threats born of a global economy that gets stronger and stronger and the growing importance of info-communication. Therefore, considering the importance of this subject, stockmarketLIVE.TV administration decided to explain and formalize the ethic principals of the company.
These are the main goals we want to achieve with this document:
Explain clearly the behavior patterns compatible with the principals and values stockmarketLIVE.TV wishes its customers, shareholders and suppliers to recognize.
Encourage all workers to share its values and principles and to adopt the behavior already referred.
Promote relationships based on trust among all stockmarketLIVE.TV workers, shareholders, customers and suppliers.
This code of ethics applies to all Vieira Trading collaborators apart from his/her labour condition or hierarchic position. As collaborators we mean all the members of the board, directors, office staff and other workers.
Any violation of the conduct rules defined on this code by any collaborator will be analyzed by the administration.
The administration is responsible for the implementation and follow up of this code, as well as for the interpretation of the code and enlightenment of doubts or omitted cases.
This Code of Ethics can be subject of actualization’s and corrections in order to adapt it to future evolution of stockmarketLIVE.TV and external context, or new legal rules that may be adopted.
Collaborators compromise themselves to rule their behavior by the present Code of Ethics, which defines the following values and conduct rules.
stockmarketLIVE.TV action must be ruled by strict principles of honesty, integrity, dignity, correction, professionalism and impartiality, especially in the relation with customers, suppliers, shareholders, collaborators, authorities, media and general public. This conduct shall be accomplished through the individual behavior of each collaborator.
Collaborators must be loyal to the company and work hard to defend its prestige, credibility and good image in all situations. Collaborators must be impartial and objective in the analysis of all business decisions taken in the name of the firm.
All stockmarketLIVE.TV collaborators must watch over the strict respect of the laws applicable to the company´s activity. Collaborators should not take any action on behalf of the firm that can violate general law and rules applicable to its activities.
All collaborators must act in the strict limits of their responsibility, especially the limits of risk defined by stockmarketLIVE.TV and the budget goals of the firm. Collaborators shall use the power given to them in a non-abusive way, directed only for the realization of the company´s goals and not to get personal advantages.
All collaborators must give their contribute to the creation and maintenance of a good work environment, through mutual collaboration and cooperation. They should, therefore, cooperate with each other, not trying to get personal advantages, by implementing their superiors decisions taken according to the firm’s policy or supporting their subordinates in its application.
stockmarketLIVE.TV collaborators must try to continuously improve and actualize their knowledge, in order to improve their professional skills and the service. The company shall evaluate their performance based on the merit.
All collaborators are obliged to professional secret especially on subjects which, because of its importance or because of the law, should not be of general knowledge. They shall be reserved and discrete about facts and informations, respecting the rules about the confidentiality of information.
When collaborators are called to take part on any decision that directly or indirectly involves organizations with which they work or have worked with, or people to whom they are connected by family or affinity ties, they must communicate such a fact to their superiors. stockmarketLIVE.TV collaborators shall also deny any functions outside the firm every time those activities may threaten their performance, or in organizations whose goals may interfere with company goals.
stockmarketLIVE.TV or its collaborators should not take or make any payments or favors to customers or suppliers. They mustn’t try to get advantages over their rivals and must refuse to get commercial informations through illegal means. Also, all collaborators shall refuse any offers from or to third people. Offers mustn’t be done personally, but according to the rules established by the company. Received offers, including presents or participation on public events worth more than 100 USD, shall be explained by writing to the administration and shall be refused if its acceptance can show not very clear intentions from the offerer.
stockmarketLIVE.TV resources must be used in an efficient way, in order to accomplish the goals of the firm, and not to achieve personal advantages. Collaborators should also protect and watch over the good preservation of the firm´s patrimony.
Collaborators should show high professionalism, respect and delicacy in the relationship with customers. They should offer the customers efficient attendance service and support, giving all the information they might need on products, services or prices but according to company policy.
Sale conditions must be clearly defined in a non ambiguous way, according to the principle of honesty. The firm and its collaborators must assure the strict accomplishment of the agreed conditions for the quality of the product or service.
stockmarketLIVE.TV shall honor compromises with product or service suppliers and verify the suppliers’ accomplishment of the contract. Contracts must be written clearly, without ambiguity or omissions and they must respect the rules of the company about the subject in question. For the selection of product or service suppliers,stockmarketLIVE.TV shall consider not only the commercial conditions and the quality of the products or services, but also the ethic behavior of the product or service supplier. The company must also make its product and service suppliers sensitive for the fulfilling of the ethic principals and values of the firm, especially in what concerns information confidentiality about stockmarketLIVE.TV and eventual conflict of interests when product and service suppliers work also with stockmarketLIVE.TV rivals.
stockmarketLIVE.TV shall respect the rules of the market and refuse any disloyal competition, by signing a partition deal or fixing the prices and by respecting material and intellectual property rights
stockmarketLIVE.TV collaborators shall always behave in order to protect shareholders interests.
stockmarketLIVE.TV shall cooperate with supervision and control authorities, by answering all questions they might ask.
Social media plays an important role in how we interact with industry thought prospects and customers. stockmarketLIVE.TV encourages employees, interns and contractors to engage in social media and online communities, but requires that all employees, interns and contractors follow this policy and ethical guidelines regardless of role.
Key online platforms covered by this Policy include, but are not limited to, blogs, microblogs (e.g., Twitter), online comments, social networks, video sharing websites, photo sharing websites, and podcasts.
We require that employees, interns and contractors do NOT participate in social media in the following ways:
– Do NOT share confidential or proprietary information. This includes company or financial secrets, confidential or proprietary information shared withstockmarketLIVE.TV by a third party, pipeline information, unannounced customers, potential or pending acquisitions or investments, and other information not already available in the public domain.
– Do NOT misrepresent yourself or your company, or ask others to do so. Make sure the content you create and the impressions you leave are accurate and honest. Do not leave out relevant information regarding your identity, affiliations with the business, or any other pertinent information. Furthermore, never ask third parties, including customer and partners, to misrepresent themselves or their relationship with stockmarketLIVE.TV.
– Do NOT lie. Online statements and messages about the business and its products/services must reflect honest opinions, beliefs, recommendations, and/or experiences. Furthermore, you must not omit material information that would change the meaning of a communication. Under no circumstances are deceptive, misleading, and or unsubstantiated claims about the company or a competitor allowed.
– Do NOT make personal attacks or speak negatively about stockmarketLIVE.TV employees, interns, contractors, customers, potential prospects, or competitors. Incomplete, inaccurate, inappropriate, threatening, harassing or poorly worded postings may be harmful to other employees, interns and contractors, damage relationships, or undermine Vieira Trading’s efforts to encourage teamwork. Slurs, personal insults, obscenity, rumors, lies, and other offensive language are prohibited.
– Do NOT use the company name in any social media identity (e.g. username, “handle” or screen name) or speak as an official representative of the company. Only official social media accounts managed by the company’s social media team may engage as representatives of the company.
We ask that employees, interns and contractors DO participate in the following ways:
– DO disclose you are a stockmarketLIVE.TV employee or work for stockmarketLIVE.TV, especially if you are creating content related to our industry, and be sure that third‐party social media participants disclose their material connection to stockmarketLIVE.TV. Our company values honesty and transparency. Use your bio information to disclose your affiliation with stockmarketLIVE.TV. When commenting (e.g. on a blog post, or in a forum), state your relationship to stockmarketLIVE.TV. In addition, customers, partners, and other social media participants must disclose their “material connections” to stockmarketLIVE.TV when working with us in marketing programs. Such “material connections” include but are not limited to: benefits or incentives such as monetary compensation, loaner products, free services, in‐kind gifts, or special access privileges provided by stockmarketLIVE.TV. All disclosures must be clear and prominent with easily understood and unambiguous language.
– DO disclose whether you are acting as a company representative. When posting your own opinions, comments or content about stockmarketLIVE.TV, and/or its products or services, you must state that your views do not necessarily represent those of Company.
– DO think before you post. Think about the information you are posting, the channel you are presenting it in,and how it will be perceived. Remember that information posted to social sites “live forever” and can be used out of context.
– DO inform the Social Media team (help[at]sergioalexvieira.com) of any potential problems, issues, negative information, or even accolades you may encounter about Vieira Trading. If you run across something that maybe of concern or otherwise notable inform the social media team so they may choose to respond accordingly in an official capacity if needed. Also, be sure to direct any media inquiries to the proper Marketing contacts.
– DO ask questions if you are unsure. If you have any questions about what is acceptable and what isn’t, contact the social media team leader.
– This policy is part of stockmarketLIVE.TV Code of Ethics & Conduct. As such, employees are obligated to be aware of and comply with this policy; failure to do so will result in corrective action possibly including termination of their employment with stockmarketLIVE.TV.
If you have any questions about this social media policy, please contact us.