Autonomous Trading Sells JD.com to Invest in MOMO Strong Buy
Investors using Perelman artificially intelligent trading algorithm portfolio are obtaining profits beyond their imagination. Professional investors are rotating their China tech stock portfolios looking at maximum profit.
Selling JD.com at $48 Downgrading to Strong Sell
JD.com (JD) share price more than doubled since Vieira announced here the ultimate bottom. Chinese investors dumped JD.com shares on the downgrade to Strong Sell to invest in MOMO Strong Buy
Breaking News: JD.com downgraded to Strong Sell
It’s MOMO time! From Strong Sell to Strong Buy
MOMO share price doubled within the past five months. Learn how artificial intelligence is helping investors to achieve exponential profits beyond their imagination. Buy an AI Trading BOT and start outperforming overnight!
Are you bearish MOMO? Last chance to cover your short position ahead of new all-time highs! Listen to the real market legend!
MOMO Soars to $44 After Reporting Best Earnings Quarter since IPO
Momo Inc. (MOMO), a leading mobile social networking platform in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter 2018.
First Quarter 2018 Highlights
- Net revenues increased 64% year over year to $435.1 million.
- Net income attributable to Momo Inc. increased to $129.9 million in the first quarter of 2018 from $81.2 million in the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to Momo Inc. (note 1) increased 57% to $142.3 million in the first quarter of 2018 from $90.7 million in the same period last year. Diluted net income per American Depositary Share (“ADS”) was $0.63, compared to $0.40 in the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP diluted net income per ADS (note 1) was $0.69, compared to $0.44 in the same period last year.
- Monthly Active Users (“MAU”)were 103.3 million in March 2018, compared to 85.2 million in March 2017.
- Total paying users of its live video service and value-added service, without double counting the overlap, were 8.1 million for the first quarter of 2018, compared to 7.0 million for the first quarter of 2017.
We had another strong quarter and a great start to the year 2018. I am glad to see that we have achieved outstanding results on all strategical priorities we outlined at the beginning of the year. Our community continued to grow in size and engagements despite the negative seasonality, thanks to the product and marketing initiatives we have been taking in recent quarters. The content ecosystem continues to improve, driving robust organic growth momentum for live streaming business. Strong topline performance, coupled with the operating leverage of our business model creates ample room for us to make significant investment for our future while maintaining a healthy profit margin. ” Commented Yan Tang, Chairman and CEO of Momo. “We closed the acquisition of Tantan in May and together will be moving forward as a dominant player in China’s open social territory. Tantan has made remarkable progresses in user growth and monetization since the beginning of 2018. We believe Tantan has a great deal of potential to be unlocked and will be adding tremendous value to our ecosystem in the future.
#BreakingNews Artificial Intelligence Rules in the Financial Markets. Warren Buffett performance is past history. Everythign else is a SCAM! $NFLX #netflix #warrenbuffett https://t.co/HPU4neI5pF pic.twitter.com/Fzbeu50vuD
— ALEX (@vieiraUAE) May 29, 2018