Intuitive Code and Autonomous Trading Sell One Million Apple and Tesla Shares
I was here telling investors when to add to their Apple investment as well as when to take some profits off the table in real-time on Twitter. These artificially intelligent real-time trade alerts on Apple are rather important because they prove the following.
- More than 98% of the announcements you get on the press including social media are fake news.
- Everything else on the web is a scam.
- Immediately after our trade alert was issued on Twitter, Apple investors could effectively see half a million of Apple shares being sold on time and sales.
- Immediately after @vieiraUAE selling Tesla shares, Tesla investors could see effectively 330,000 shares being dumped near $312 on time and sales.
— stockmarketlive.tv (@stockmarkettv) May 10, 2018
My suggestion is that you stop listening to scammers on the web before you go bankrupt. Let’s take the example of Tesla (TSLA)
Unlike scammers on the web without any credibility or track record investing in the markets, Autonomous Trading informed Tesla investors about
- Tesla ahead of earnings
- Tesla after earnings
- Selling Tesla to dumb retail at $312 buying on Musk news locking $34 million profit.
Tesla share price plunged to $284 pre-market while Apple pulled back to $187
— ALEX (@vieiraUAE) May 11, 2018
to invest in Tesla is not for idiots. its remarkably simple and free https://t.co/GUnJbVD8Hp
— ALEX (@vieiraUAE) May 10, 2018